Creating a co-op takes a lot of hard work and dedication. The Elk River Area Food Co-op is growing and we need volunteers to support our development. We are always looking for extra hands to help make the co-op a reality.
There are endless ways you can volunteer and help, here are a few:
- Help with classes and events
- Join a committee
- Sign up to tend the Elk River Area Food Co-op Farmers Market Booth
- Attend monthly meetings to hear what’s going on and where we need assistance
- Host a House Party or community event
- Help hand out our direct marketing and connect with local businesses
- Website and Design help for flyers, brochures, etc.
- Check out our Volunteer Flyer for more details and descriptions
Help make the co-op vision a reality, volunteer today by filling out the form below. Please type ‘Interested Volunteer’ in the subject line and give us a brief paragraph about how you can help the Elk River Area Food Co-op grow! We will contact you and let you know where we can use you most. Thank you for your time and commitment to the co-op development.